Matthew 13:1-29 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matthew 13:1-29 Discussion

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:52 pm

In Matthew chapter 13:1-23 Jesus gives us the parable of the sower.

Gere he speaks on the seeds that the sower scattered throughout the land. The seeds landed in various places. Some fell along the paths and the birds ate them up. Here it made me think many times people are sowing into our lives and we miss it and someone else comes along and are blessed by that thing that was designed for us. That is why it is so important to be and stay on position concerning our lives.

Then some seeds fell upon rocky ground. There was not much soil it rose to quickly,so when the sun came up the plants were scorched and withered away because there was no root. Now here we have to think we get the word, we are ready to go into action right then never taking the time to ensure we are in our proper timing, so we take off only to be halted cause it wasn't the right season.

Then seeds feel upon good soil and produce crop. Far greater than the seeds that were sown. This is what each of us should strive for, that the seeds that God has placed inside of us be able to grow and produce good crop. This will mean that we have to ensure our lives are good soil conducive to growth.

Then Jesus was asked why do you speak in parables. When Jesus spoke that the secrets of heaven lies in knowledge reminded me that we have to open our hearts and minds to fully understand what Jesus is saying to us.

The next parable spoke on the sower that sowed good seeds and the enemy came in and sowed weeds. Now the harvesters wanted to pull them, the sower said let them grow and pull them at harvest time and burned them. Now this said alot to me the enemy will plant obstacles in our way but sometime we have to know when to destroy it, because moving to fast may cause damage to the seeds that God placed inside of you.

Check your soil today and see us it worthy or your crops

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://egandf.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Matthew 13:1-29 Discussion

Post by slimhall on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 pm

As usual HE gave me something I haven't thought about. Sowing of relationship seeds.So often we have three types of friends or associates(just like the three soil types) The person we trip out with but really can care less about you or your well being. But we give them our all (bad soil) and we get nothing but disappointment from that individual. Second friend is even more dangerous to our spiritual well being they actually pretend they care until something goes down and you need them and they are no where to be found (rock soil).And then we have that awsome thick or thin friend (good soil) The funny thing is we sow our seeds in this friend but this is also the friend we tend to neglect maybe its because with good soil you dont have to watch it or tend to its every little need. Because we kno that even with little attention it will and always has produced for us.Scripture tells us how sowing into something good produces good results. So why do we sow into a good thing last???? Lol and be careful of the first and second friend they tend to usually cloud your judgement when it comes to the (good soil).Do not be so quick to get rid of anyone just watch and see which area produces the healthier crop

slimhall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Now that is a good revelation  because I never thought of seeds of relationship  and it is so true we sow into the good because let's be real we don't always want what is good for us, we wait until we have been burned and then bring baggage to the good, when we know the results will aid us in our purpose.  We have to be cautious of where we sow our seeds because we may not be able to handle the crop.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaylaalston on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Ok Minister Sllim with that AWESOME revelation!!! It's wonderful you said that because I was saying to my friend that I am writing letters riding myself from all the people that mean me no good l(bad soil) and the sometimey (rocky soil) and focus more on the fertile

kaylaalston

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:56 am

Yes kayla you have to rotate your soil if you want to grow. And riding ourselves of the weeds in our lives is needed because so many times our purpose will get suffocated because we are connected to the wrong things.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slimhall on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:42 am

Wht we all need to understand is this. In pertaining to our harvest even the weeds help in cultivating better soil for sowing. Meaning even those people that mean you no good can with the guidance of the Holy Spirit enriche your life

slimhall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:08 am

This is true much like compost taking the bad, and turning it into fertilizer for something even better. All things are for our making it depends on our reaction to it, either we miss the purpose or we gain access to our better.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top